Demonstration and Tutorials
> MarketPointe has significantly improved ResidentialTrends and LandTracker software. To view the most updated software versions, please contact one of our offices.
Utilize Google Earth to look at New Home Projects
(note: you'll need the free Google Earth software to open this file. If your browser saves the file with a .zip extension, please change it back to .kmz and double click to launch Google Earth)
-- Adobe Acrobat .pdf file (3 MB)
ResidentialTrends covers the following areas:
• San Diego County
• San Bernardino County
• Los Angeles County
• Santa Clarita/Antelope Valley
• Ventura County
• Orange County
• West Riverside County
• East Riverside County
• Imperial County
• Kern County (NEW)
Key features of ResidentialTrends include:
- Market Area Map — Offers a geographical perspective.
- Executive Summary — Interpreting the market in
general, with a close look at sales, pricing, inventory trends,
what's new, leading products, and future supply.
- Development Critiques — A detailed profile of each
development in the market area providing pricing, sales criteria,
square footage and bedroom and bath configurations for each plan
offered. Specific listings of features and recreational facilities
are also included in conjunction with financing and several years
of pricing and sales history.
- Floor Plans — A special feature of ResidentialTrends is the inclusion of project floor plans in the first issue
in which the project appears.
- Per Plan Perspective of the Development — ResidentialTrends defines each plan in a project by describing its price
range, size, price per square foot, and a physical description
of the plan (including family rooms, kitchen dining, master retreats,
sitting areas, location of fireplaces and laundry facilities).
- Price Analysis — Summary of all sold and unsold
units offered in the market area, categorized by bedroom count,
square footage and price range.
- Feature Analysis — An overall listing of features
offered by developments in the market area.
- Development Summary Analysis — A summary of all
developments within the market region, categorized by community
and providing detailed price and square foot ranges, sales and
inventory, lot sizes and/or density.
- Proposed Development Data — Pertinent information
about future supply alternatives within the market area.
- Profiles of each surveyed project
- Sales per week per floor plan analysis allows precise comparisons
- Trend analysis of each submarket
- Escrow closings
- Developer sales incentive programs
- Features per plan (ie: dens, nooks, family rooms, retreats, fireplaces)
- Phase releases
- Average sales price & square footage for each plan
- Pre-programmed reports for easy analysis
Complimentary Companion Software
Companion Computer Software is an Excel® based program used
to analyze competitive new “for sale” residential projects in only
seconds. With a few keystrokes, users can analyze competitive products
for large or small market regions.
Companion Computer Software is included at no additional charge with every subscription to ResidentialTrends.
Benefits of using ResidentialTrends with the Companion
- Users can compare current and historical absorption rates of
different types of housing product.
- Offers real time analysis because you can add projects
that have come on the market between audits. Add your proposed
project for quick price point positioning graphs with a click
of the mouse.
- Allows the user to target comparable projects on a plan specific,
community or sub-market basis, relative to price, square footage,
price per square foot, lot size/density, number of units sold
and unsold, land remaining for development, rate of sales, and
many other key criteria.
- Conduct a preliminary analysis to assess supply and demand and
avoid the pitfall of developing the wrong product for the market.
- Create charts and graphs in minutes. Use the custom pivot table for a quick look at market opportunities. For example, analyze by city and lot size - results give weighted average price, square footage, price per square foot, and number offered, sold, and unsold. User may also search by price points. You set the parameters and manipulate the date to fit your individual needs.
^ back to top