Features and Benefits of LandTracker:
- LandTracker software interfaces with Google Earth,
Google Pro, MapPoint, and our in house mapping software providing
the ultimate in flexibility when assessing projects via aerial
- A comprehensive list of all master planned communities complete
with all land uses, acreage, status of map process, and any active
projects in the master planned community.
- Quarterly updated information from all city planning departments,
as well as MarketPointe’s in-house research. Individual project
follow-up is conducted to ensure highest data accuracy.
- Powerful cross-referencing options allow access to information
by city, status, developer, Thomas Bros. page number, assessors
parcel number, or master planned community.
- Provides product type, parcel and tract number and the name,
address and phone number of the owner/applicant.
- User-friendly Excel based software for quick searches. Query
by city, APN, owner/builder, number of units, acreage and more.
- Able to print out selected profiles or a summary list easily
LandTracker covers the following areas:
• San Diego County
• San Bernardino County
• West Riverside County
• East Riverside County
• Imperial County|
• Orange County
• Los Angeles County
• Ventura County New!
^ back to top